Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 9 # 22

The variety of HCPL's digital site was surprising to me. That was the first time I had visited the site and I like the way it is organized. If I were to choose one of the three sites I visited during this exercise, it would probably be the HCPL eBranch.

I don't see myself downloading any books in the near future, just because I am not a computer person, and I really enjoy sitting with a book in my hands and relax while I read it. Can't tell this will never change, though.

The music catalog seems to be excellent (as a Tai Chi lover, I listened to "Tai Chi" while I was looking which titles we have there), and it is something that I might use. Regarding the videos, I still don't have an opinion if it is something that I will eventually enjoy or not.

No comments: